Sat, 16 June|
16 June 2018 | 2:30-9:30pm
The Truth Speaking Woman Suffers Remembering
Come, gather near for the healing wisdom of an old story. Together we will enter the forest, hide in dark caves, explore exile and seek healing and redemption.
Time & Location
16 June 2018, 2:15 pm – 9:30 pm
16 June 2018 | 2:30-9:30pm
About The Event
There are no more tickets available for this gathering. I will be holding another story gathering next month. See events list for details.
Find full details and event registration at the bottom of this page.
At each gathering a different story will be told. While every story contains many points, each point with multiple perspectives and potentials for wisdom and healing, each story also leans more toward particular energies, themes or elements. While the title of the story is kept secret until the telling, here are some hints about this story;
Have you ever told a truth you knew would not be well received?
Have you ever seen things differently to those around you?
Have you ever stared at the ceiling long into the night replaying moments
wondering if a different outcome was ever possible
When we wander off the well trodden path... when we find ourselves alone and lost in the forest... when the light turns eerie heralding nightfall … it can be difficult to discern what is real. Yet wander off the path we must; for if we don’t the concrete jungle may well swallow us alive.
You are invited to join us for a journey of exploration into the depths and wisdom of an old story.
This Story Gathering is will be held Saturday 16 June from 2:30 to 9:30pm (please arrive 2:00-2:15pm)
Cost $120 ($90 concession- self assessed)
• Working with the story of the day
• Tea and coffee
• Dinner- we will share a simple meal, vegan and meat option available.
• Creativity exploration- all materials provided
• Tea and snacks after we finish
• Breakfast Sunday morning if you decide to sleep over
• First and foremost Yourself- however you are feeling
• Hand picked flowers or an item from nature to help create a beautiful shrine
• A piece of fruit for sharing
• Wear comfortable clothing that you will not mind getting dirty or stained in our creativity session.
• A cushion and throw or blanket to help you feel comfortable.
If you are planning on staying the night;
• A foam or air mattress (I have some available, please let me know if you need one).
• Pillow, blankets and towel if you want to shower.
Venue is a private residence in Glen Forrest and address will be given after booking.
Please contact Rowena if the ticket you require is showing as unavailable, but the other option still has tickets for sale.